What are tabs? How do you click on the tab or move to the next tab?
Tabs are located along the top banner and provide information pertaining to the tab title. Click on the title name (Home, Student) to move from tab to tab.
*Tabs are permission based so you will only see what you have permission to access.
- Future Tiger tab is your next step after submitting your application, making an enrollment appointment, assigning your FERPA permissions, and discovering what steps you need to take as a future tiger.
- Student tab is where you will find all the information you need as a student. You can view the semester schedule, add/drop classes, view your schedule, change your information, check current and final grades, and view your unofficial transcript. You can review your academic progress, find your textbooks, access all the student forms, and much more.
- Student Billing - You can access your bill, and financial aid, and make payments from the student billing tab.
- Graduation (students only) - will give information about the graduation ceremony. This includes the online degree application and the date/time/location for the next upcoming graduation.
- Housing tab has all the information you need to know about on-campus living. This page has your online housing contract, what you need to know to prepare for on-campus living, and the dates the dorms open/close. It also contains important contact information. If you are new to Arkansas City, there are links that will provide you with information about our town.